Monday, August 21, 2023

TODAY IS, Look at Extraordinary Paper Quilling, MONDAY

I decided to look at Yulia Brodskaya videos for a bit of inspiration... and this one caught my eye, WOW. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ A paper quilling portrait of Joanna Gaines of Waco Texas, the Fixer Upper show lady. The Magnolia Empire woman.

Yulia does more folding paper art now, along with a gazillion multicolor tight rolls, and oh my gosh, she is increasingly AMAZING at what she does. 

In the beginning, I noticed it wasn't Yulia's hands, and I saw a different way of rolling 1mm strips, with the same tool I use, for the magnolia flowers. So excited, no more slicing my thumb. ๐Ÿ‘

As it turns out, Yulia asked Manuela Koosch to do the gorgeous paper magnolias added to the Joanna portrait.

I went to Manuela's channel and discovered she is ManuK who is a subscriber and was active here years ago. Very HAPPY to find her again. Manuela's quilling is so impressive and inspiring. 

I hope you will enjoy Yulia's short video and visit Manuela's channel Paper to Petal . Tell her I sent you. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Have a fabulous week!

xo ๐ŸŒป
Molly

P.S.  Yulia's Portfolio ๐Ÿ’–

This low-quality screenshot is dated 2011. Yulia had her own MS Browser theme. 

No comments: