Tuesday, August 1, 2023

I'm Puzzled About This Craft Trend, UGH.

 A.I. Digital Crafting.

I tried to learn the specifics and benefit of AI, but it's not for me. I grew up in the greatest generation of crafting and did just fine. Only thing I would do different is learned to sew. πŸ‘—

The above is listed as No.10 of the top ten craft trends for 2023. Yes, I know, I am a bit behind with this info. 

Number 1 is, are you ready? πŸ₯

1. Slow Crafting: The Art of Mindful Meditative Crafting

"It is not a craft itself, but slow crafting is set to be the most influential trend in crafting for 2023. If you haven’t heard of slow crafting before, you’re not alone. Think about why you took up your craft or are seeking to take up crafting. If you said to relax, you would not be alone." 

Four others that made the list: Repurposing, Recycling, Upcycling, using Natural materials. IKR? πŸ˜‰ 

Enjoyed doing this recycling in 2010. Using the inside of envelopes with the security print to make things.

I couldn't get into Christmas in July... first time in ages. I started searching for project ideas in June, never found one to post and share. I could've posted 80 in one video, but nah

With July gone, hey, Happy August to you! 

Stay safe and take care of yourself. 

xo 🌻
Molly

Changed my mind. πŸ˜‚ I watched eight. If you have the supplies, these look easy, or maybe give you ideas for craft fairs year-round. 

P.S. 80 AMAZING CHRISTMAS DIY Crafts You Will Want To MAKE NOW - YouTube


No comments: