Thursday, January 2, 2014

Peace in 2014!

This is my favorite quote of all times that I refer to every New Year:

“Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” — Oprah Winfrey

I recently asked for a sign as to what I should do. I'm at a lull (and have been for a while) as to what I want to do and what I need to do. We are moving this year and I'm needing to make money but wanting to do something fun and what I love. 




So this morning I was looking for a certain photo and came across this ONLY photo saved in 2004, dated 1/1/2004 ... strange showing up ten years later. I am thinking this may be the sign. I love doing miniature anything. I cannot remember why these pieces were made, but I still have them in a box along with a table lamp, not in this photo. The floor lamp has beads hanging as a pull and the pole is a pop stick painted gold.

Is there anything you are wanting to do, new, in 2014? I want to learn to sew after we move.

Wishing for Peace in the world, in your job place, for your family, in your life and in your heart :o) 

Happy  2014!
~Molly


3 comments:

Ann said...

Love your miniatures. I have no specific goals set for the year. I prefer to take it one day at a time and try to do the most I can with each new day.
Happy New Year to you

Antonella said...

I hope this brings you down a path that will provide you what you need! I too am struggling with what I want to be doing and what I do to keep the bills paid... Have a fabulous 2014!
Hugs, Antonella :-)

Pily Nuñez said...

Lovely miniatures!!!