Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy Monday!

I don't know why this is so dang funny to me. I've never owned a cat but I don't dislike them. I know cats have distinctive personalities, oddities, attitudes. And their owners? Well, our daughter had two blue point Himalayan -- each had scrapbooks and their own webpage, way back in the 90's. 

I'm a dog fanatic, so when I saw this on Twitter, I thought it was hilarious -- and still do every time I see it on my PC!


It was 73º and sunny today and now, at midnight, it is 20º. The high tomorrow is suppose to be 37º, but I am going to make it a happy and productive day :o)  I hope your week starts off fantastically!

Happy Monday!
~Molly



2 comments:

Terri said...

Love it!!

Ann said...

that is hysterical. Love it
It was 25 when I headed out to work this morning and 5 when I headed home. It's supposed to get bitter cold tonight