Saturday, January 29, 2011

Quilling with Whimsiquills


Pat Caputo of Quilling with Whimsiquills has the most gorgeous quilled valentine on her latest blog post and she is sharing the pattern. Take a close-up look at Pat's valentines ... they are perfect, as always. Pat has been quilling longer than I have and does not use a quilling tool ... she rolls with her fingers! She is a good friend, actually my mentor for quilling, and if you don't already know, she has the largest supplies of quilling papers, accessories and books in the world (and she ships worldwide last time I checked).



Her store: Whimsiquills

Happy weekend everyone!

~Molly

3 comments:

Ann said...

Oh wow, that valentine is gorgeous. I've been to her site before although I've never ordered anything from there. I'll keep her in mind the next time I need to buy something

Pitterle Postings said...

Oh, it is so beautiful! I love it.

Unknown said...

what a beautiful valentine! that must take so much patience! :)