Wednesday, January 5, 2011

31 Smart, Low-Cost Organizing Ideas



31 Organizing Ideas from Real Simple Magazine

I know so many people cleaning and organizing this week! I am going to start this weekend when two of my girls come to visit and help. My big tip is to buy at a Dollar Tree if you have one close by. They have many organizing products to use. My favorite is their HUGE bags to store things. I used to buy the Ziploc brand and spent about $4 a bag. Dollar Tree has all sizes, big enough for a twin bedspread for only $1, smaller ones are two and three for $1 and they all have handles.

Do you have any favorite cleaning or organizing tips?

Happy Wednesday!

-Molly

3 comments:

Ann said...

I have only dreams of becoming more organized :) I really do have good intentions and I get started off on the right track but never seem to get finished. Maybe this will be the year I get it done.
I also love Dollar Tree.

Pitterle Postings said...

Yep, I don't have any great tips for organizing. I am seriously organizationally challenged. So, I am hoping I pick up a few pointers from you!! I will have to go to dollar tree and see what they have! The closest one is an hour away.

Teddie Seeley said...

Molly,

I wish I could get my craft/storage room organized. I walk in room, look around, and have an idea of what I would like to do, but it saps the energy right out of me, when I get a look in there.

Another good place to find things for organizing is Goodwill. I have good intentions, but can't make up my mind what I want to use some of the things I have bought for, quilling, knitting, crocheting, or sewing.

Right now, I'm using the excuse of it is too cold in there, I don't like the baseboard heating, and need to get a portable heater.

Sorry this is so long Molly.