it's time to make delicious mocktails. 😀
![]() |
Choosing the right glassware can also make the drinks attractive. To add a touch of class to your presentation consider using glasses, like a coupe or highball glass. I recently combined many of my etched barware glasses and the popular printed can glasses, to create a new Collection in my Zazzle Store:
Engraved Glassware and Barware Gifts
Seasonal ingredients can inspire delightful mocktails tailored for different times of the year. In spring and summer, consider using fresh berries, melon balls and herbs to create light, fruity drinks.
During the fall, apple cider and spices like cinnamon can create warm, comforting mocktails, while winter might call for cozy flavors like peppermint or ginger to warm up those chilly nights.
I searched Mocktail Recipes and found a lot. 😲 Food Network is the best I could find, names and photos, a quick look at all the drinks listed -- no wading through lists of ingredients unless you click 'get the recipe' button.
Check out Food Network's list:
34 Mocktails You’ll Want To Mix Up All the Time
Thanks for making it this far -- I hope you found this topic interesting! 🍋
No comments:
Post a Comment