Thursday, May 1, 2014

Thursday Tips

Happy May!

I didn't get a blog post done in April. Thought for a while that I might close down, but realize others take breaks. So suddenly, I have a list of ideas to post. Hopefully I can stay with it for a while. :)

I recently bought some boxes for storage at Michaels on sale. You the know stack of dividers inside? I normally throw them away, doodle on them or give to the grandkids.


I used my 4" round scallop punch and made a tag. I like the dotted lines to write on and I'm thinking these will make great gift tags for any occasion or holiday. 




Have a great day!
-Molly


2 comments:

Ann said...

I'm glad you decided not to close your blog down. I don't post as much as I used to but couldn't give it up completely. If you post, I'll be sure to read. Nice idea making those tags. Very cute

Artes de Nágela said...

Molly,
It is very good to have you back!
I felt the absence of their beautiful and delicate quilling!
Hugs!