Monday, July 15, 2013

Gardener's Hand Scrub

I have been following the most helpful and coolest blog for a couple of weeks. It is One Good Thing by Jillee. She is writing a book and also planning a wedding so she had a week of Jillie's Best posts to free up some time. She posts every day! I was drawn to this easy sugar scrub she posted, especially after seeing she had over 700 comments. (There are many more now because she was giving away a washer and dryer the week I saw it.)

I had the sugar and Dawn so I made a few jars. EASY, EASY! And I love how it makes my hands feel after using it. 



I found some free DIY printables on Pinterest to make my presentation colorful. Lots of choices as to colors and designs.


I had some small plastic spoons that I attached a personalized handmade tag along with the ingredientsI tied to the back of the jars.


Here is the recipe and much better step-by-step photos. I just love all the pics that Jillee adds to her posts.


I hope you like Jillee's blog as much as I do.

Have a great week!
-Molly


2 comments:

Ann said...

I tried making this a while ago and I don't know what I did wrong (because it really is simple) but my mix just didn't seem to look like hers.

Shylaashree said...

lovely tags, thanks for sharing the details