Sunday, June 2, 2013

Easy Pillow Boxes

Happy June!

If you are a regular follower, you already know I love making boxes, hoarding boxes and buying boxes of boxes :) I want to stop buying expensive boxes to ship my neon paper earrings and really don't want to make the two piece boxes either. So, I thought maybe pillow boxes would work but I couldn't find my template this week.

I found this short video and free printable FTP template by Jennifer .. via Twitter.


The two things I did differently from the video:
  • I used a clear tacky glue ...easier to move and get the edges even before the glue dries.
  • I also used the edge of a metal container to score the flaps.

These were SO easy!
 I was able to print a watermark on the pink box - to personalize. 



 Thanks for looking and have a fantastic week!
 -Molly


1 comment:

chillin with Quillin said...

there adorable, these would be great for Christmas, can fill them with candy !!!!!
Paula