Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Binder Clip Purses


I want to show these blippie purses before packing away. I was busy making them this time last year. I used the large one (2") on my CHA summer showcase table (denim theme) next to the chocolate goodies. The leather-looking trim is also paper, cut from a greeting card. I made the small one (1.25") for inspiration and holding reminders on my desk. There are a ton of uses for these and the possible designs are endless. I hope they inspire you to dig in your drawer for a binder clip and create your own.

Credit due: I was looking at Mel Stampz 150-something purse templates on her blog and found the blippie purses here (No. 59).

Have fun!
-Molly

2 comments:

charlene said...

Molly what a cute idea these are ! You know I may just have to snag it LOL ! They are adorable

Brenda said...

ohhh how clever!! Thanks for inspiring me!
hugs
Brenda