Sunday, January 3, 2021

Hello 2021! 

I hope you are recovering from the holidays and starting the year off with fun ideas and plans for lots of crafting. I found some 2021 planners (daily, weekly, monthly) at the OneGoodThing blog... they are FREE to download. I don't use them every day, but they are perfect to plan for special occasions, events, lists or just to organize your thoughts. 

Thank you, Jillee!  

2021 Printable Planners  

I recently purchased the book "Quilling Art" by Sena Runa and this is one of the more simple patterns I decided to try. This is my first attempt to do a project using the on-edge, also referred to as outlining technique with added quilling. 

I used 1/4" Quillography cardstock strips. This is on a background of approximately 5" x 5" (the frame is photoshopped for show). I added a small flatback Swarovski crystal at the top of the heart. 



Well, it is a start. I want to create more projects and I'm thinking lots of Spring colors. 

Thank you for stopping by. Stay safe and be healthy.

~Molly  🌻



No comments: