Monday, October 3, 2011

Autumn Card

I don't make many cards for show, but I did make this card over the weekend for a World Card Making Day live web cast. I used paper from The Autumn Splendor Stack (DCWV). The piece leftover after trimming, fit perfectly as the envelope lining. I love it when things like that just happen. I used spiced marmalade Distress Ink to cover the core white edges of the card and layer pieces. The message piece is raised.


Both papers have a gold foil print on them. You can see the shine in the photo below.


I also used quilled sticker leaves from my Provo Craft Stand Out line (no longer available). On my web page I have project ideas using quilled leaf motifs, photos of 8 different shapes and colors and basic instructions how to make the quilled leaves. 

Quilled Leaves Instructions

Have a great week :)
-Molly


8 comments:

Baukje said...

what a beautiful card and I find very beautiful colors!
Greetings Baukje

Ann said...

Such lovely leaves and pretty papers!

Philippa said...

Great card, Molly - what lovely colours!

Ann said...

that's a really pretty card, I love the colors.

chillin with Quillin said...

very pretty, love the colors and the quilling!!!
Paula

kiddo said...

Beautiful! A real autumn from paper! Thanks for sharing!

Nati said...

beautiful card!!
Nati

Plastic Card said...

Beautiful combo of colors, well selection of shades but use of golden foil is stunning... Scratch Card
Promotional Cards
print VIP cards

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin