Friday, April 1, 2011

Organizing Quilling Pieces

We are in the process of moving and the old craft room is next! I have a lot of quilling pieces in different containers. It is driving me crazy what to do with all of these! I know I will use each and every one of them ... some day, ya know? LOL


Do you quill different pieces for relaxation, for the fun of it, for future use, therapy, for practice, save your extra pieces ... and then store them? If you have any hints or tips, please let me know. I think the storage in clear containers is a must versus the boxes and fast food salad bowls they are in now.






Have a GREAT weekend!
~Molly

8 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

Boy you do have a collection going on,lol.I store my pieces in little sandwhich bags, then in plastic containers.
Paula

Crafterkhush said...

I agree with Paula.. You have quite a collection going on for you...!!

Ann said...

That's a nice collection you have there. I haven't been doing much quilling but I should. I should practice and start a collection of pieces. I like the idea of the clear plastic containers

Ann Martin said...

Wow, I'm amazed at your collection of goodies! Definitely agree with the clear box idea. Best wishes on the moving gig... that's a ton of work, but it's a wonderful way to weed through belongings. Not that I've done it in a very long time, but sure need to!

Pretty Things said...

Everything looks like so much fun! I taught my little boy how to do basic quilling, but he kept getting frustrated. I need to show him your blog so he can see what REAL quilling looks like!

Aimilee said...

All I can say is "WOW"!!!

Hugz~Dixie said...

I shudder at the thought of moving my craft room. I love the plastic dividers. Good luck with your move.

Molly Smith said...

Thank you for ALL your comments! I am organizing now and will post the results ... I'm excited, a must do! lol

Thanks to each of you!

~Molly