Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thanksgiving Preparations

I know it is early, Thanksgiving is two weeks away, but if time is flying by for you like it is for me it is not that early to be thinking about the Thanksgiving fixings. Here are a few of my favorites links for money-saving, time-saving tips, yummy but easy recipes and fabulous ideas; Real Simple always being on top of the list.

Thanksgiving dinners take eighteen hours to prepare. They are consumed in twelve minutes. Half-times take twelve minutes. This is not coincidence. ~ Erma Bombeck
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Lori said...

my favorite Thanksgiving preparation is dialing the phone and making reservations ...:-)

Molly Smith said...

Oh my gosh, Lori! That is the funniest comment! Glad I could help out with your planning this year :o) LMAO