Saturday, July 11, 2009

More Inchie Art

I posted a project in a Christmas in July chat party last week. I had no idea there was going to be a contest! YES I won, but I do believe I was the only one that posted a project :) Others offered ideas and recipes. I received a few suggestions for improvement and redid the card. Here it is!

This is a 5" x 6.5" corrugated card. I used a gold leafing pen around the edges of the cardstocks. I scored a 1/4" border around the red piece and added the gold cord bow. I embellished with a few glitter pens and a black glaze pen to write the word joy.

A simple idea for Christmas cards. I'm not sending this one, it is not centered. But then, imperfection adds character so who knows?

Thanks for looking!


charlene aka scrappygma said...

Molly what a clever idea that is I love it ! Congrads on the win :)

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

What a great idea for a card, Molly! Gotta love those inchies!
And I second Char's congrats........Congrats!!!!
Huggies ~

BlueRose said...

Congrats on the win Molly and that is a wonderful idea. Really easy, and I would of never of noticed about it not being in the center! LOL ♥


Blog Widget by LinkWithin