Monday, June 5, 2017

NAQGCON update

The NAQGCON was a huge success, thanks to Roxanne's diligent planning and fun activities! 

Thank you to all attendees, for your friendship and if you happened to take my class. I enjoyed meeting each of the first-timers. We had quillers from Peru, Japan, Sydney, England and Canada. Thank you for making the long trip!

Can't wait to see the next copy of the NAQG Newsletter at all the photos. My class photos didn't come out well and I took no other pics. 

Check out the NAQG FB page (closed to members only) for lots of updates and continued conversations about the convention.


Example of a scrapbook layout using quilled motifs and baby buggy. This was one of six. Email me for a pdf of instructions, if interested.

Please keep in touch here and via email. I am on Facebook so little.

Happy June!

Hugs,
Molly 

1 comment:

Ann Thompson said...

Wow, you had people from all over. Sounds like a great time