Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Suzana's 'M' House

I am so excited to share the "M House for Marilyn" created by the talented quilling artist, Suzana Ilic. This is a gift Suzana made for a special online friend celebrating Suzana's one year hosting of her blog, Quilling with Fun . The thought put into this elaborate paper house and the quilled details are amazing.




Suzana's blog is filled with her fabulous work (check out the Slide-show). Click below to view more pictures of this project and read the inspiration behind creating this gift for her friend Marilyn. Her pictures are larger showing close-up details, dimension and different angles. I think her peace dove is beautiful and brilliant.  Quilling with Fun

Enjoy,
Molly

9 comments:

Patricia Newhouse said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Piyu said...

It's stunning..absolutely gorgeous..

Ann said...

I'm so glad you featured Suzana - her quilling is nothing short of magical!

Molly Smith said...

Aha! Magical is the word I have been looking for! Thanks, Ann. xo~Molly

Lori said...

gasp ...how delightful and gorgeous her work is ...I'll be lost in her blog for a few days just gazing at her art ...tfs ...

Ann said...

I have her in my reader and saw that when she posted it. It is absolutely amazing

Baukje said...

thank you for the compliments
your works is splendid so beautiful!
Groetjes Baukje

Pretty Things said...

I LOVE it!

ileana-carmen said...

It is a beautiful project.