Saturday, June 26, 2021

From the Archives

I made some 1" glass magnets, with yellow rose of Texas graphics. I wanted to wrap them but they are so small. They stack together easily held by the magnets and I wrapped them in tissue paper.



I decided to make a sour cream gift container using printed card stock. I made a tag and added tiny quilled flowers to match the paper I was using.



I used a 4" x 6" piece of card stock and rolled lengthwise into a tube as shown below. 



I pinched the ends to close. I crimped the first end, applied glue inside along the edge, and crimped it again. After I put the magnets inside, I pinched the other end in the opposite direction. I repeated with crimping, gluing and crimping again.





I think it makes a nice presentation and this sour cream container is SO easy to make.

Enjoy what's left of June!  🌺

Molly



No comments: