Saturday, February 8, 2014

It's the Weekend

♥ I looked at my to-blog list and there are several one-liner items -- so I decided to put them all together today. Nothing fancy, just want to share a few things.

If you are new to my blog and need some Valentine ideas with quilled hearts, I have a few here.

If you are still creating Valentine's Day projects and need a saying or two, check out this blog: 100 Clever Valentines Day Sayings

I was going through my Twitter list and found a quiller who I was not following. You may already have bookmarked Brenda Soto in Chile, if not check out her blog: Filigrana en Chile

Remember: Don't keep your passwords on your PC, tablet or in your phone; even if encrypted, they can be found. My friend Lori, has the best Password Books to store your info and more! Even my husband uses one of her books. (hint: great guy gift)

Hope you are having a fantastic weekend!
~Molly ♥




2 comments:

Ann said...

my husband has a little black book but no phone numbers of pretty girls in there, only his passwords....lol

aureliaeugenia said...

The message is so touchy and that says everything!!!!!
hugs

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin