Monday, January 20, 2014

Suzy's Sitcom ~ Inspiration Galore

I've got nothing today! lol But, I adore Suzy's Arty-Craftsy Sitcom blog and have for years. (She interviewed me once & I was ecstatic and recently listed my blog in a top 40 list.) I started following her on Pinterest and I am finding out what all she does, which seems to be EVERYTHING

She has free patterns, over 100 tutorials, a Photography Challenge in progress, a really fun Holiday Blog (and much more). After pinning her topiaries last night and imagining how much time and fringing it took, I decided to share this one page today to get you over there...fast. Who crafts with mouse traps? Suzy does!



Take a look, follow-bookmark-comment-learn-enjoy, and get inspired!

Have a fabulous week, y'all :)
~Molly xo



2 comments:

Ann said...

oh this sounds like a good one. I'm headed over right now. Thanks for the info

Nati said...

Molly, thanks for sharing!
hugs
Nati






LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin