Friday, June 7, 2013

Featuring ItsLorraine (Lori Mondell)


From the Archives:

I am beyond excited to again feature ItsLorraine's store items with you today. 

Lori and I are Internet friends but have never met. She lives in Delaware and emailed me a while back after seeing my book in a Michaels store*. She is a mixed media artist, awesome seamstress and loves creating with paper. She has contributed quilled projects to magazines and has created many quilling kits for adult and childrens' kit-of-the-month clubs. We both have quilling projects in the book Quill It Easy.



Journals
Lori hand makes everything she sells. Her wire-bound, accessorized journals are purchased for travel, prayer lists, sketchbooks, daily notes, recipes, etc. The journals are just as gorgeous inside as the front and back covers.


Password Books
Another favorite that I own and use daily is the must-have WWW password book.  These are perfect to keep all kinds of computer-related notes you don't want stored on your computer. She makes a lot of masculine items and these little books make great gifts for the guys.


 
Cards/Card Sets
Speaking of guys, this cute baseball cap card is one of a set. She makes both individual greeting cards and sets. I can attest that all her cards are fine quality and made to perfection. 


Thanks for stopping by. Have a great TGIF and weekend!
~Molly

*My book is no longer sold at Michaels but can be found at Hobby Lobby stores!


2 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

very creative items, love the CD one !!!!
Paula

Lori said...

Hugs and a big thank you Molly ...:-)

Your book is still my favorite quilling book !

I sure appreciate your kind words Paula ...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin