Thursday, September 15, 2011

Do you sell on Etsy?

I woke up to find I was listed in this gorgeous Treasury curated by a friend in Arlington, Texas. Her shop is PixieDustFineries and she cannot list anything in her own store in her treasury. It is always a big surprise to find my item is in a treasury on Etsy.

chalkboard pumpkin by hawthornehill
I make them many more times than I am listed. It usually takes me close to four hours to curate one.  I start with an item from ItsLorraine's Etsy Store and build from there. Lori's listed item is always my focus for the theme and color(s). These are a few of the most popular ones that I have recently made:





Do you sell on Etsy? Post your store here and I will keep you on my list of shops to check when curating a treasury in the future.

Have a fantastic day!
-Molly

7 comments:

~ a paper {life} original designs and cards by cheryl said...

Your treasuries are awesome. I really love the Good Witch Must Haves.

I would love to be in one of your treasuries. You can find my shop here...

www.cardsbycheryl.etsy.com

Ann said...

I love your treasuries. I don't have an etsy shop but maybe one of these days. I've been thinking about it. If I ever stop procrastinating I just might open one

Lori said...

You already know the huge grin you give me when you have featured one of my items in one of your beautiful and artfully done treasury's...every item is so interesting that I just have to go check out everyones store that you've featured.I am really honored (and tickled) to learn that you start with something I've made! Reading this post will keep me smiling all weekend! Delighted thank you hugs heading your way Molly...
oh and I really will get around to actually making a treasury one day
:-)...I can relate to that procrastinating thing you have going on Ann.Off to admire the treasury you are in and then to check out Cheryls shop.

Priya said...

yeah... molly love your work !!

Just started Etsy store..

http://www.etsy.com/shop/nirman
Chk us out !

amrita said...

Loved all the treasuries Molly. Especially the bright Autumn Essentials. Its a skill to curate good looking treasuries.

It would be nice to be in one of your treasuries. You can find our shop here :
http://www.etsy.com/shop/NavankaCreations?ref=pr_shop_more

Molly Smith said...

Thanks ladies for letting me know about your Etsy stores! It may be a while but I will get you in one. I appreciate your comments.

-Molly

Wicked Karma Jewelry said...

Such a pretty list!

Here's my shop! I love to make treasury lists, I will return the favor!! =)

http://www.etsy.com/shop/wickedkarmajewelry

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin