Sunday, May 8, 2011

Vince of Crafty Moments

I would love for you to meet my friend Vince today! He is the editor of his delightful Crafty Moments blog.

Vince is an amazing [and quite humble] paper crafter in the UK. This is a cute boy with a flower gift he drew and colored for a card topper. Isn't he adorable?
Okay all of you talented Copic people (I'm going to use my cheap markers). Vince is offering his drawing, uncolored, here. He would make a cute card for Father's Day, a birthday, graduation, actually ... any occasion or craft!

Thank you Vince for allowing me to link to your blog and sharing your drawings!

Enjoy!
~Molly

(Psssst! If you grab his drawing please take the time to say "hi". There is also a precious girl drawing he is sharing on his blog! :)

3 comments:

Ann said...

Thanks for sharing the link Molly, I went over and checked it out. He's got some great cards there. Looks like lots of inspiration can be found

Fabrizio said...

Thank you Molly you're so sweet. Vince is busy drawing another image that cracks me up every time I see it....you'll see what I mean when he posts it ! Hugz X Fab

Vince B said...

Thank you so much for featuring my blog and for your kind words Molly I'm very flattered.
Vince xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin