Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Honeysuckle aka Pink

You probably ALL know this by now, but I want to keep up with this Pantone Color of the Year thing, as I did last year on my blog.

Pantone's color of the year for 2011 is Honeysuckle aka pink!

I love pink (and blue) for completely different reasons so I am excited to see this color everywhere and I'm glad to know what to call pink :)

I bought two new stacks of paper last week and I cannot wait to start making some pretty rose (I mean honeysuckle) and medium pink (I mean honeysuckle) paper beads with some of my new papers. The patterns and designs using pink (I mean honeysuckle) are going to be romantic just in time for Valentine's Day and sophisticated in time for Mother's Day, and on and on.

Now you know.


2 comments:

Ann said...

Too funny... Pantone has introduced the world to the fact (is it really a fact?!) that honeysuckle comes in more colors than yellow. Looking forward to seeing your new beauties, whatever the shade of honeysuckle. :)

Ann said...

I have no idea what Pantone's is but I do like the pink (honeysuckle) :) I wasn't even aware there was a color of the year. I think I should get out more...lol

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin