Sunday, January 2, 2011

Little Bit Whimsical

This is a paper bead jewelry set I made for niece's oldest daughter (8). I thought it resembled Mary Englebriet's brand a little bit. I bought a journal at Michaels to go along with it and suggested she write down her thoughts, decisions, feelings, both good and bad, every so often. Then go back a few days later and read them to see their effect and importance ... and learn from it. I would have loved to learn how to journal at an early age :o)




I used a sheet from a Me and My Big Ideas paper pad.

-Molly

4 comments:

Pitterle Postings said...

Oh, these are so cute!! i totally love the design!!

Ann said...

The earrings and bracelet are just darling. I just love those beads.
As for journaling I've never been good at that. Maybe something to work on. Is is ever to late?

Ann said...

How cute! I bet she loved the gifts.

Baukje said...

what a beautiful beautiful bracelets and earrings I love it
Greetings Baukje