Saturday, January 8, 2011

..and the winner is

ScoobyinWY said...
Good morning, Molly! :o) These are very cute! I follow your blog, and I'm going to find your FB now.
.......................
Congrats Lorie! Please email me your mailing address and these will be in the mail on Monday.

Of all days for me to wake up without an Internet connection! Sorry for the delay. We decided to just write names up to three and do a drawing way instead of a bot picker. Thanks to everyone who posted, clicked and followed.

Happy weekend!
Molly

3 comments:

Ann said...

Congratulations to Lorie.
I'm sure no one will mind the delay, we all have those dreaded internet problems from time to time :)

ScoobyinWY said...

I was just checking my email before bed, and got a great message from you! :o) Thank you so much!! Going to email you back now. Hugs, Lorie

ScoobyinWY said...

I got them, Molly! And they are so pretty! Am looking forward to using them! :o)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin