Saturday, November 27, 2010

Shameless Self-Promotion

I am so dang excited about my holiday listings for Cyber Monday in my Etsy Shop that I don't have enough time to talk about it. So here is a big shout-out: Please visit and look on Monday. Maybe this will answer that reoccurring question I get from family and friends .. "Now what exactly do you do?".

And I will be there until the last week for you last minute shoppers! :O)

My Etsy Store and My Other Store

Have a great week!


Ann said...

absolutely nothing wrong with self promotion. I don't blame you one bit.

charlene said...

I will be there :) how are you Molly sure do miss you

Lori said...

You've been busy Molly !!!
and they are all fabulous of luck with your sale today.

Molly Smith said...

Thanks, ladies! Today was a bust, lol, but I have paid for two ads so maybe I'll sell some things at full price later in the week :o) hugs xo


Blog Widget by LinkWithin