Thursday, August 19, 2010

More denim paper bead jewelry ...

I know, I know ... if you have seen one, you have seen them all. BUT each set has differences and major improvements have been made in making the beads; stronger water-resistant finish, bead holes are hidden, better quality of charms- Jolee's, shiny finish, tarnish-free bead spacers, to name a few.

 My niece rides Harley's and she wanted something strong and durable to wear with her biker wear. I made her this Gemini theme bracelet and matching long earrings. Check it out!

(click to enlarge)
Thanks for looking!


Rosie said...

Molly those are lovely, would look great with biker gear!
I always seem to have problems making beads, can never get the cutting right, I mean it's only a triangle for heaven's sake how hard can it be!

Lori said...

these look fabulous Molly, bet she loved the set! In mho the beauty of denim is that no 2 pieces are exactly alike so one can appreciate the subtle differences in shades,textures and color ... :-)

Molly Smith said...

Thank you ladies for taking the time to post. Rosie ~ I make long strips (triangles). Takes a while but it helps make them round. Lori ~ my color is a little off :) I agree with what you are saying!

hugs, xo

Infarrantly Creative said...

I was just thinking about you the other day. I am counting down the days when I can officially wear the Halloween paper bead bracelet and earrings you made for me. They are my absolute favorite. I wish I could wear it year round!

Molly Smith said...

Thank you sweet, Beckie! I need to send you a quick email soon :) hugs, xo


Blog Widget by LinkWithin