Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Matchboxes ...

I attended Craft Night last night in the Etsy Labs and it was so much fun to see these matchboxes made and get the live tutorial, free templates, and especially, hearing lots of ideas from other sellers. The one-piece insert for pages is way clever.

Unfortunately I cannot get my pics up until later this week. But I thought I'd post this so you can get started... if you like to make and embellish matchboxes :)

Etsy > The Storque > How-Tuesday

More beauteous boxes at Rachel Johnson's amazing blog swap-bot/ website.

Thank you Rachel Johnson and julieincharge!

Update 2-9-10: I haven't finished these much less photo, edit and post. I think they will go in the Valentine Box for next year and I'll start on some for Easter :)

Have fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin