Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Finds


A little self-promotion today. Trust me I need it, we all need it :)

These quilled snowflake ornaments were featured last year in Today’s Creative Home Arts magazine. It is a subscription only publication with over 300k subscribers [actually a membership club where you get more for your money].

I hate that the rating is low because the picture is too small for readers to see the details. Click on the Project Photo at the right on the web page and it will be enlarged. Or click on my picture for a gigantic close up.

And Whimsiquills is having a Pre Christmas Sale with 20% Off Storewide 11/19/2009 through 11/29/09. This is a great time to stock up on supplies!

Have a wonderful Friday and weekend!

6 comments:

Ann Martin said...

What beautiful snowflakes!

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Wow! Gorgeous snowflakes, Molly! You do such beautiful work. Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
Huggies ~
Sharron ♥

Hugz~Dixie said...

Very lovely snowflakes. I would never have the patience or talent to do this delicate work.

Infarrantly Creative said...

OMG Molly those are amazing. I love them. I have never quilled before. Hmmmm got me thinking.

Molly Smith said...

Oh, thank you ladies! I was going to have a drawing and give these two snowflakes away since I didn't get them back until March!

I cannot find them, arrrrgh! :)

Lisa Mala6 said...

Molly,
Those are beautiful. I will have to give them a try and get some of that paper. I wish it was carried locally though. Thanks for sharing them with us.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin