Friday, May 1, 2009

May Flowers ~ Happy May



March winds and April showers bring forth May flowers, thank goodness! We are still getting the winds and showers here, but I love seeing the May flowers sprouting up ever where, whether on the road during my trips to West Texas, landscaped on beautiful lawns [check out the front landscape of any Wells Fargo Bank] or on my desk in their craft stages. I enjoy creating bright colored flowers of any type-- quilled, punched, folded, they are all a beautiful gift in my mind's eye.

Check out Lori's creative flower designs, altered gifts: ItsLorraine

Happy May to all!

2 comments:

charlene aka scrappygma said...

Molly that is so pretty TFS I always love everything you make

charlene aka scrappygma said...

Miss Molly swing on by my blog I have a little something for you !
Hugs and more hugs

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin