Friday, March 20, 2009

Double Dare You!

I have two crafty people to tell you about as I toot their horns :)

ItsLorrainne has opened her store at Etsy and has some fabulous altered items and journals. Think gifts! I have been receiving very special handcrafted items from Lori for years and can testify to her superb quality and extra details she applies. Those why didn't I think of that? touches. Check her out, then bookmark! She just opened and is adding as fast as she can create :)

JustJennDesignz offers the most amazing multi-purpose tool for rolling paper to make beads, using very wide quilling strips and I bet it even works with some materials to make fabric beads. She has five new designs and I do use one. I can attest it is a must-have tool and she is selling them at an unreal price. Check out her Kraft-i-Roller.

You don't dare want to miss either one of these crafty links!


Note: Lori and I have a project in a new book just released. Quill It Quick ... Check it out!


Happy Spring :)

3 comments:

Just Jenn Designz said...

Hi Molly :0)
Wow! Thank you so very much for "tooting" my horn, LOL. I am truly very appreciative, and it certainly means more to me than you know that you are pleased with your Kraft-i Roller. For everyone who is reading this comment section, I want them to know that if it weren't for you I don't know if the Kraft-i Roller would have ever gotten off of the ground. It was your kind words, suggestions and encouragement that made me decide it would all be worth while to just "go for it". Thank you from the very bottom of my heart.
*hugs*,
Jenn

Anonymous said...

Molly, thanks so much for introducing my very best friend Jenn. She is such a hard worker and deserves s day to shine. She speaks so highly of you, and I can truly see why, your work is such a wonderful inspiration. I wish you many many more creative years of happiness. Hugs, Alice

BlueRose said...

Molly I really would like to have your book but I will have to wait till next month to get it. I will too because I know that it will be filled with all kinds of wonderful goodies.

Luv's Kath

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin