Sunday, October 19, 2008

Time Management is a Misnomer


Understand Setting Priorities

Webster's defines MANAGE (the word from which management is derived) as, "to control the movement or behavior of." You can't control the movement or the behavior of time. It is finite. There are only 24 hours in a day -- period. The definition itself sets up time management for failure. So the issue is not how to manage your time; the issue is how to prioritize your time. There's a big difference!

Keeping your day on track can often times be a challenge in today's schedule hectic environment. Stephanie LH Calahan provides 8 short tips to use to make your day go smoother. I have learned so much from her weekly newsletters and this particular article is most helpful for me. I hope it is for you too!

Link to Scheduling and Planning Keeping on Track

Have a productive week!

2 comments:

BlueRose said...

Thanks for the visit Molly it was really nice. Have a wonderful weekend. Luv's Kat

Nay said...

Thanks for your timely blog. All last week I was saying to myself, "I wish there were more hours in the day."

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin