Tuesday, September 23, 2008

the Totally-Creative e-zine

I am very honored and excited to be part of a brand new e-zine Totally-Creative along with a group of very talented designers I have met through the years. Totally-Creative consists of a variety of art and craft projects in all mediums.

The first issue, Early Fall 2008, is free. You should definitely check it out for ideas and to see what you are missing if you aren't a subscriber. I was told today by the creator that the next issue has double the projects (40) and more designers. The Early Winter 2008 issue comes out in one week and is entirely holiday projects.

The monthly cost? The price of a fast-food meal. Check it out :)

2 comments:

BlueRose said...

I will have to check it out later, thanks for the post....

Phyllis Dobbs said...

Congratulations for being a part of this e-zine. I'm looking forward to it. It sounds exciting with the number of projects that will be in it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin